Looking intellectually ambitious Business Development Manager with at least 3 years of experience, who wants
to use the knowledge and experience to contribute in the field.
- Create and develop sales strategies and business development plans for dedicated tech stack and
solutions offered by the company.
- Gather complete project requirements, and make a project scope and features list. Get a quote from
production for the same.
- Send the initial proposal, introduction emails, follow-up emails, quotations, and final proposals to
- Ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management
- Drafting final requirements after project conversion and handing over to Production with complete
- Participate in client meetings, project demonstrations, calls, and presentations.
- Mentor new Business Development Executive team members with SOP guidelines and Lead
- Responsible for lead generation through BDE working and lead should be according to SOP
- Maintain client records through the database; update member records; compile and prepare
reports and presentations including research as needed.
Experience & Education:
- Graduation degree BSc. ( IT, CSE), B.Tech or BCA.
- Prior experience as a BDM in a related position.●
Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Time management and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose
equipment-based solutions for clients.
- Market knowledge.
Good to have skills:
- Dedicated and passionate towards work
- Stability (Long-Term Association)
- Patience and flexibility
- Eager to learn
- Good convincing skills
- Team Player
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem-solving abilities