React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Hands on experience on Android, iOS platforms in creating Hybrid / Native applications.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime
- Text or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI,
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third-party frameworks,libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
- A positive approach with a go-getter attitude